I talked about how you need to be inspired and excited about your vision, and about how you can draw motivation from your vision.
But excitement alone is not enough to keep you going…
(Watch this video…)
1) Feed your vision
2) Make it the right level of priority
3) Make sacrifices
4) Develop good habits
5) Be flexible
6) Keep moving forward, no matter what
7) Solidify your commitment in writing
(Example of Bill Bright’s contract with God)
1) Commit to your vision. Write it down, sign and date it.
2) List your priorities, in order of importance.
3) Write down some habits you would like to develop, choose one to start with, and do it!
As you commit to your vision, I believe you will be mentally prepared to begin the work of building your online business.
The foundational portion of this learning series is almost complete; there’s just one more important question I need to address in the next lesson before we start putting together the pieces of your business.
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below. (Feel free to let me know if you’ve decided to commit to your vision)
Have a great day!