Up until this point, I’ve been covering many of the fundamentals and principles of success that will help you create a solid foundation for your business.
In the next lesson, we’ll move out of this phase, and begin to put together the pieces of a new business, but first I need to answer an important question that many people have asked me…
(Watch this video…)
1) Is your job hurting you? (If yes, it may be time to quit)
2) Do you have a vision and a solid plan for your business? (If no, you’re not ready)
3) Do you already have a written goal for quitting your job? (Could be helpful)
4) Are you committed to the business? (Required)
5) What do you have to lose? (If you have little or nothing to lose, it’s a good time to quit)
6) How long will your savings last? (If you have enough money saved, it may be beneficial to risk some of your savings)
7) How much income is your business bringing in?
*Quit your job and go full time at the point where your business is bringing in the minimum that you need to make ends meet.
8] What are you willing to sacrifice?
9) Do you trust your gut? (And is it usually right?)
10) Will you dare to do what others only dream of?
1) Decide whether you should quit your job.
2) Decide what criteria you need to fulfill in order to quit your job, and then stick to it. (Don’t chicken out when the time comes)
It is very possible that your job is holding you back from building the kind of business you’re dreaming of, so the sooner you can quit your job, the better. Just be wise about it!
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below. Feel free to let me know if you’ve made any decisions about quitting your job.
Have a great day!