Over the past several lessons we’ve talked about how to create a website. But what if you don’t want to build your own website? Maybe it’s not fun for you, or maybe it’s just not worth the investment of your time.
In that case, you should outsource it. Since this is the first time in this lesson series that we’ve talked about outsourcing, we’ll also be covering some of the basics of outsourcing…
(Watch this video…
1) Cost savings vs. hiring employees
2) Simplification vs. hiring employees
1) Use someone locally.
-Craigslist (beware of scammers)
-son/daughter/relative… local college kid, etc.
2) Use an outsourced specialty service (ie. Web Design company)
-have a budget.
-know exactly what you want.
-decide if you want to work with someone overseas, or in certain countries.
-look at their portfolio.
-look at reviews and get a referral.
3) Use an outsource/freelancer website
(See video for walk-through of posting a project)
-Idea: make a screen capture video!
1) Decide if you want to outsource your website
2) If yes, choose a provider and make it happen!
3) Start thinking about what you can outsource, and develop an outsourcing mindset.
Today I’m offering an ebook which explains how to outsource for your Internet-based business. It is a brand new exclusive ebook created for Eric’s Tips.
“Outsourcing for Internet Marketers“.
(Resale Rights also available)
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below. Feel free to let us know your outsourcing successes, or recommended freelancer sites.
Have a great day!Tweet