Within the past several lessons, I’ve covered a handful of different ways to build a website.
Today I’m going to talk about building a membership website…
(Watch this video…)
– Get one that will install on your own domain.
– Get one that is popular… there’s safety in numbers.
– Make sure it will support your payment processing method.
Membergate – high end solution with a great reputation. Runs about $4k-$30k.
Amember – this is what I use for my paid membership sites.
Butterfly Marketing – this is what I use for my multi-tier membership sites.
Marketing Website Generator – This is a souped up version of Butterfly, made by my friend and programmer Nick Temple. Highly recommended.
WordPress Wishlist – a membership plugin for WordPress (not shown on the video).
Monthly Income Formula – A complete step-by-step home study course for setting up a membership site, including the script, ALL for much less cost than any of the scripts above.
1) Decide if you’re going to create a membership site.
2) If yes, choose a script to run your site, and buy it.
3) Install the script, or pay someone to install it for you. You can post projects and get scripts installed as cheap as $10 at Rent A Coder
In the next lesson I’ll be covering WordPress!
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below
Have a great day!