In the previous lesson we talked about pricing your product. Now we have to communicate enough value in order to persuade prospects to buy the product, and the way we do that is through copywriting…
(Watch this video…)
Persuasion is influencing another person to take action, with good intentions, through ethical means, and for a mutually beneficial purpose.
Manipulation is influencing another person to take action, with selfish intentions, possibly through unethical means, and primarily for the benefit of the manipulator.
– The difference is in the intentions of the person doing the influencing.
– I believe it’s possible to be an ethical marketer, and I practice and teach persuasion– not manipulation.
1) You can outsource it.
2) You can do it yourself.
Recommended Resource: Low Cost Copy
1) Become a great copywriter and write expert sales copy
2) Keep it simple and write amateur sales copy
(See video for detailed explanation and benefits of each)
1) This is who I am.
2) This is what I have.
3) This is why you need it.
4) This is how you can get it now.
(See video for details)
Recommended Resource: The Copywriting Pack
1) Study copywriting. (This is going to help you in your marketing regardless of whether you write your own sales letter or not.)
In the next lesson we’ll be taking a closer look at the elements of a successful sales letter (after which you will write your own sales letter if you have chosen to do so), then in lesson #52 we’ll talk more about outsourcing, for those of you who are choosing to outsource the task.
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below.
Have a great day!Tweet