In the previous lesson we looked at how to put audio and video on a squeeze page, which can be a great way to make your squeeze pages more effective.
Today we’re going to get into some advanced “ninja” tactics to take your squeeze page marketing to the next level…
(Watch this video…)
(See video for specifics)
Possible alternative objectives:
– Search Engine Optimization
– PPC Quality Scores
– Other methods of contact
– Click-throughs on an affiliate link
1) To customize their immediate experience on your website/sales page…
a) By directing them to the information most relevant to them.
b) By dynamically altering your website, based on their responses.
2) To customize your emails to them.
1) Decide if you’re going to use any of these advanced strategies.
2) Implement them.
Beyond squeeze pages, there are some other methods you may want to use to add subscribers to your list, and we’ll be talking about some of those methods in the next lesson.
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below, and be sure to show us your squeeze pages.
Have a great day!