I’m glad that you’ve chosen to learn from me, but chances are good that you’ve noticed a lot of voices vying for your attention. There are a lot of so-called experts out there trying to tell you how to build your business.
The question is: WHO should you listen to and who should you trust?
(Watch this video…)
1) Learn from real experts, not wannabe’s
2) Look for proof and testimonials (but don’t base your opinion solely on it)
3) Listen to someone you can understand
4) Listen to someone who has failed at times
5) Listen to someone who’s not afraid to tell you what you don’t want to hear
6) Don’t write someone off just because they’re trying to make money off of you (unless they are too manipulative)
7) Trust someone and follow them, but not blindly
8] Learn how to weigh the facts (this is the most important key)
1) Find someone to listen to.
Find someone who has done what you want to do. Someone who is a real expert and not a wannabe. Someone you can trust. That person might be me, or it might be someone else. The important thing is that you find someone you can trust, and then follow them with open eyes and a discerning heart.
We need to cover one final prerequisite before we develop the vision and plan for your online business. It’s sort of a missing piece, and I’ll be revealing it in the next lesson.
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below.
Have a great day!