In the previous lesson we looked at where to get content for your information product, so today let’s talk about how to turn that content into a product that your target market will buy…
(Watch this video…)
1) Ebooks – Most information marketers will create one at some point. See Lesson #47 for details.
2) Ezines and Newsletters
-Often given away for free as a front end lead-in
-Can be monetized; most often as a continuity program
-See video re: Limited time vs. Perpetual subscription models
Recommended resource: Aweber
-Give a lot of good information at the beginning.
3) Digital Reports & White Paper – See lesson #47 for details.
4) Digital Audio – See lesson #42 for details
Methods of delivery:
-Embed it on a web page. (ie. the thank-you page)
-Link directly to the MP3 file (not recommended, because browsers will try to stream it).
-Zip the MP3 file and provide download link to the zip file.
5) Video & Streaming Video – See lesson #41 for details
-See video re: Live action vs. Screen capture
-Embed on a web page (See lesson #41)
-Make available for download (See this lesson for demo)
Recommended formats: Flash (SWF or FLV), MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV
6) Webinars & Teleseminars
-You can sell it before it even occurs!
-Great for live events
-Record it and sell it forever
Recommended resource: GoToWebinar
7) Membership Websites – See lesson #32 for details
8] Software & Scripts – I use Rent-a-coder
1) Create an information product. (Get it done!)
*If you’ve chosen to do an ebook or a report, you can wait until after the next lesson because I’ll be covering more specifics about creating those.
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below.
Have a great day!Tweet